Champion Installs, the leading nationwide merchandising & fixture installation company is seeking new Austin based Team Members to join our expansion. Our primary customers are in the Auto Parts, Home Improvement & General Merchandise industries.
This is an hourly position that requires overnight travel.
- Store Fixture Installation
- Setting planograms or schematics
- Stocking merchandise
- Perform resets
- Straighten product and ensure that work area is clean and neat
- Unloading of trucks
- Follow all safety regulations and company policies
- Work effectively and diligently in a team environment; maintain positive relationships with co-workers and vendors
- Ability to perform the job with speed and accuracy
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Requires attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Previous retail or merchandising experience helpful
- Must have reliable transportation
- Driver’s License preferred
- Ability to frequently lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to 35 pounds (frequently); up to 50 pounds (occasionally)
- No out-of-pocket expenses. All hotel, rental car, and airline reservations are made for you and are paid for in advance.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Travel Pay
- Meal Allowance
- Teladoc – Speak to a licensed doctor by web, phone or mobile app in under 10 minutes. (after 90 day probationary period)
- Medical Insurance after meeting eligibility
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Our field employees are the key to our success. If you share our passion for accomplishment and hard work, plus love to travel then this is the right place for you.