Are you a Recruiter? At Champion Installs, we strive to build winning teams. Finding the best talent available is no easy task. That’s where you come in. If you are high energy and love being on the phone and computer then consider a recruiter position with us. You would be screening and interviewing candidates throughout the US daily. Apply Now to help us find our next Champions!
Why you’ll love it here
- Competitive Pay
- Payactiv-Access a portion of your pay before payday with our convenient app.
- Flexible Time Off
- Career Development
- Teledoc-24/7 access to a Dr. via phone or video chat. (after meeting eligibility rqmts.)
- MEC Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (after meeting eligibility rqmts.)
- Prescription drug discount program
- eConnect Employee Assistance Program-Free confidential counseling
What we are looking for
- A talent for building and merchandising
- A desire to meet new people
- A passion for traveling and visiting new places
- Self-motivated individuals that take initiative
- Individuals that add value to their team to accomplish the goal
Why Our Employees Love Working Here
They seem to care about their employees. Plus the portal gives you all the information you need for your jobs.
I have met some amazing people throughout the many years I’ve worked for the company, both in the field and in the office. Because of that, I look forward to work each day and doing a job that I enjoy.
Champion treats their employees as a person, not just a number.
El Paso, TX
I believe this is an awesome company to work for. Pay is great. Gives me the opportunity to learn more about operations of stores, teamwork and merchandising skills.
Champion Installs offers travel expenses that are paid for by the company instead of having the employee pay out of pocket.
The company has helped me become more of a leader.
Las Vegas, NV
The travel, people, the Corporate office, and HR support.
You can learn a lot and gain experience in how a store comes together from start to finish. The chance to travel and meet new people.
A teamwork atmosphere. It’s that good feeling I get after a job done and I can look back on it and say, ‘I mattered’.
It’s really cool that our company actually encourages us to enjoy some of the great locations we get to visit outside of work.
Las Vegas, NV
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Our field employees are the key to our success. If you share our passion for accomplishment and hard work, plus love to travel then this is the right place for you.